Thursday, December 12, 2013

Visiting Mr. Eyaaz class (A103) reading and writing teacher- beginner level

      I visited Mr. Eyaaz class A103. He was expecting me. I only spend an hour, and I was impressed by his approach and classroom management skills. Everyone looked happy and engaged,  in their writing activity. I talked with Mr. Eyaz on how his students were progressing. The classroom is a writing workshop. I recorded  his talk during our weekly curriculum development workshop, at the end of term two, week fourteen.








 every student chooses his reading book 



students writing projects are posted on the classroom wall week by week


students engaged in writing their autobiography 


the class is a writing workshop


students work posted on the classroom wall from day one

 Group mind-map



all students were writing and using their dictionaries



some of his students creative work


Teacher Eyaaz on the left giving the talk





a group of students recording a presentation on traveling



Mr. Eyaaz playing football with his class A104



2 comments:

  1. I love the week-by-week wall postings of activities. This helps our students reflect on their work and encourages them by visually representing their progress. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe. "It helps students reflect". That is a very important part of learning. Well put.
    The question I ask myself is how we can help students reflect daily on their learning?
    I thank Eyaaz for helping us tackle this question, by sharing his reflection and ideas.

    ReplyDelete