Friday, October 4, 2013

Thank you





I would like to thank our teachers in the program and around the world for thier efforts to help students learn and develop. The world is celebrating Teacher's day and I would like to share with you my love and respect for your team effort to make a difference in students lives.

When I started teaching 22 two years ago, few hours before walking into my first class, my coordinator told me " Samir remember that teaching is not a job. it is a mission ". His words are still ringing in my ears. when I ever feel tired or burned out, his words give me comfort and helps me to hang on.

There are many teachers who have inspired us when we were  students and there are many teachers who still inspire us in our community and around the world. We thank you all for your great efforts and your strive to make this world a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment